Snorri West 2019 Tentative General Itinerary
Welcome to North America!
- In 2019 the Snorri West participants will travel through the Pacific Coast - Seattle, Point Roberts and Blaine, Washington, USA, as well as Victoria and Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Travel dates: Depart KEF June 25 for Vancouver, Return to KEF July 21.
Joint activities with Snorri Program participants from North America will be held in Iceland prior to your departure and once you return. You are also invited to participate in the All-Snorri 20th reunion, July 22 -24 at Hofsós.
The itinerary and dates are subject to change
In 2019 you will...
-celebrate Canada Day (July 1) in Vancouver, BC, Canada
-celebrate Independence Day (July 4) in Blaine, WA, USA
- meet Western Icelandic relatives
- make lifelong friendships
- improve your English
- attend local celebrations
- spend time with people your own age
- see where famous Icelanders lived
Here you can take look at an interview with Gerður, a Snorri West 2013 participant (on page 20)