The following is included in the Snorri Plus Program:
- Planning and discount fare of a roundtrip from New York, Minneapolis, Boston, Seattle, Halifax, Washington, Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver (the flight itself is however not included in the program fee)
- Accommodation and breakfast for the whole period
- Cultural and educational program in Reykjavík, including all lecture documents
- Welcome reception and gala dinner
- Genealogy: family tree tracing your roots back to the Icelandic settlement and contact with relatives (assistance in finding the farmstead(s) of your ancestors and/or a short visit if possible)
- Golden Circle Tour and Alþingi, the Blue Lagoon, Þingvellir, boat tour, horseback riding, etc.
- Visit to museums in Reykjavík and Akureyri, Hofsós’ museums, and other outside the capital
- Information Package upon arrival
- 7 nights in Reykjavik, 2 nights in the East, 1 night in Akureyri, 2 nights at Hofsós, 1 night in Borgarfjörður, 1 night at the Blue Lagoon.
- Domestic traveling costs (flight and bus)
- 14 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 Dinners
- Visits to companies/organizations/institutions related to each individuals’ line of work
- Personal service throughout your stay (24/7 if needed) and assistance related to your interests